Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello-o-o-o Beta Readers!

Just a quick heads-up to all of the wonderful and loyal beta readers of The Vedia Gamble (my NaNoWriMo novel).

I have FINALLY completed this round of editing and polishing, and would love it if you could all take a couple of hours to give the story another read-through. My next goal is to send it off to a publisher sometime in March, so you've got a week or two.I currently have elanurel, gilraen2, msts_eirene, phoenix14159, and rivkarivkina on my list. (I also have a couple of non-LJ folks, too.) But If anyone else on my f-list would like to volunteer, I'd be very grateful (and if not, I understand completely).

And if you're on the list above ... expect to see a file in your mailbox later today!

Crossposted to my LJ...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?